5. Fewer costs. While fewer costs are a result of the many benefits of a property management company, it’s important to highlight that this is a benefit on its own as well. Investment properties are purchased to yield money to the owner. Being able to collect rent on time, decrease the dollar amount spent on… Read more »
4. Maintenance and Repairs. Property managers conduct regular and consistent unit and property inspections. Additionally, they have existing professional relationships with contractors ensuring fast and quality work. Efficient maintenance and repairs not only keep the tenants happy, they also add exponentially to the value of your property overall.
2. Professional relationship. Property managers clearly identify the rules and expectations for all tenancies. They set the tone for the tenancy from the onset, which will reduce the possibility of additional problems.
3. Residential Tenancy Act matters.Renting a property requires a legally binding contract to be signed by both parties. Because property management firms have more experience in dealing with the residential tenancy act, they are able to address matters pertaining to the tenancy quicker and often before they escalate. In the end their experience saves the… Read more »
1. Tenant quality. Effective property management companies will have the skills and experience to conduct thorough background checks on prospective tenants. This process often helps determine whether the applicants are best suited for your property. By placing good quality tenants in a property that is well suited to them, generally translates to higher tenant retention,… Read more »
Ultimately, a great property manager, who is skilled knowledgeable and experienced give you the ability to relax, and let your investment do what it was intended to do, make you money for the long term. Property Managers who are extensively networked with vendors, understand marketing, and are experienced at finding you qualified tenants at the… Read more »
This may not apply to all, especially the first time or small investor, but many landlords and property owners have several properties spread out over one or more geographic region. The more units, the more potential property and maintenance issues you will have to contend with, not to mention the travel time looking after all… Read more »
Professional Managers provide financial reports of your properties income and expenses on a monthly basis, and in a yearly report. Organized and complete financial reporting streamlines your processes during tax season, and having a manager keep up to date records means you will never again spend countless hours hunting for receipts and documents when you… Read more »
Professional Property Managers perform inspections and document the condition of your units before, during, and after each tenant. Problems or issues at are found during inspections can quickly be dealt with prior to them turning into expensive issues, ones that could increase vacancies, or result in issues with your tenants and successful rent collection. Disputes… Read more »
A good Property Manager will have efficient systems to manage everything that will be required to make your investment a successful one. Such services and duties might include: Rent Collection, late notices, property inspections, monthly financial reporting, property bill payment, property notices and repair or maintenance coordination. Having efficient proven systems in place not only… Read more »